Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hi, I want to say 'THANKS' to my beloved ones first.
Firstly, thanks to my beloved twin & shihoe for calling me GNIYAIJ. Thanks!
Secondly, thanks to th spoilt double bass which make me tripped & almost fall over today!
Thirdly, THANKS TO MY CARELESSNES WHICH MAKE ME LOST SO MANY THINGS IN A DAY.
Fourtly, thanks to shurong for irritating me @ night on msn when he's in penang. ASKING ME TO PASS MSG FROM MSIA TO SG. YOU OWE ME A FAVOUR.
Lastly, thanks to throat. you made me had an awful day.


Concert tmr. Yayyy gna mit up w lovezzz agn (:
not gna type alot but before i go let me show you varian's good friend (:
Thanks to whoever who does this to me when Im trying to get some sleep during th campers scavenger hunt
Photobucket

Bala George S/o Ali Baba Muthusamy

No comments: