Thursday, December 3, 2009

Xiuting : Alrights, link you up asap. :)
Ericsson : Hi idiot :)
Shihui : Alrights, link me up too :)
PANDA PANDA : :D
Jianhong : Thanks, tag more plzzz & invite me to your blog la.
X : :D
Cheryl :D : Thanks for tag. Glad to hear that camp was great! haha, & anw you're cheryl P izzit? :)
Ziying : Sure link me too.
varianangmingjie: GO MAKE ONE MORE BALA LAAAAA!
Twin : THANKS TWIN!
Szemin: Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^


Yayy yayyy yayyyy.

I cooked macoroni w chicken soup & hotdog just now, all by myself. Im so proud of myself uhh.

& Twinnnnnn i want those many many pictures laaaaa. @ Tampines1. I dont care! & I think im gna study w twin tmr, i guess so? Since there's so many match for you & you've got no time for me! Fuck you hard boy. Heeeee :D Where shall we study tmr uhh? :( Gna call twin later & twin if you see this plzzz call me :) Oh ya! Hopefull th tian doesnt rain later. If not mum will not bring me & sissy to bedok, I guess? Sissy gna make contact lens & me, new spects maybe? Hahahaaaaaaa! I wna be a geek! :D Gna make those round round spects. Bloody hell, I feel like vomiting. Damn it.

No comments: