Friday, December 4, 2009

Photobucket

Yayyy I finally change my skin. Blogskin, I mean. Going out later. Waiting for mama to be back. How great!. Bloody hell, I want eat chezzzzzze fries. ): I keep telling ppl, okie okie I'll link em but end up i keep forgetting. How great! *Claps claps!* Oh shit, seeing optician ltr. How? Im afraid of th degree. Shitxzxz. I'm gna stab myself alive if degree rise. & I just realise that Tcher ask us to do phy tys & is like alot! & left w a mth to sch re-open(?) Wonder how on earth am I gna bloody hella finish it up. Plus phy hw is really like ALOT plzzzzz. Plus mama tounge. ): & obviously other sub. -.- Shit shit shit. Who wants help me do? ): I think im getting fatter & fatter. ): shit shit shit.


Some camp photos w lovezzzz :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Shihoe lovezzz.

No comments: