Thursday, December 10, 2009

First day w/o you, 6 more days to go./

First day w/o my kuku mcnugget. D: She my sissy la! Went airport ytd to pass her her luggage aft her prom. Ok, i almost tear ytd @ airport. She pinched my fats before gg off. -.- Yet now im missing th times when she always pinch my fats which is like everyday. & , i still have to wait till next thrus so that she can pinch me. how irritating. D:
I miss my sissy. I miss my sissy. I miss my sissy! D: I miss her di-siaoing me everyday. I miss her pinching my fats everyday. I miss her rubbish! I miss her hugging my leg & sleep everynight bcoz she say is comfortable bcoz is fat, -.- I miss talking to her everynight esp when we cant sleep./ 2.34 pm now, so sydney shld be, 5.34! Counting down to next thrus.

&&&&& gg study w woeiwen twin & shihoe lovezzz tmr :) GREAT! :D

No comments: