Saturday, February 20, 2010

HELLO! (:
Yaaaa BELINDA LIAO & SUHANA ! :D
See, i updated k? (:
Both were telling me on fri or thrus(?) saying i did not update.
Yaaa, true enuff, was super lazy to update wht. Wanted to private my blog toozz.
Anyway, Its still cny right? so ya, happy cny all (:
Anw, i returned back to msia & yaaa. as usual, baby sitting of toddles.
5 cousins baby-sitting 7mth or sth the lye jovie uhh? She should be glad i still baby sit her despite her pulling my hair uhh. -.- bloody baby. k k k & i love cousin that one mth plus or wht baby boy. he's super adorable plzzz for goodness sake plus he nvr pull my hair he nvr cried even if he saw unfamiliar faces! :D kkk, i want a baby. after i got married. LOL. crapzzzz.
Me suddenly tot of that bloody common test. -.-
I dont wna blog anymore.
suddenly tot of those bitches, ruin my mood, you bloody cb.

No comments: