Saturday, February 6, 2010

UPDATED AGAIN ! (:
Kkkkkk, alot of rubbish happened this week. -.-
but whtever it is. I'm glad things are alright not uhh.
& Im afraid I cant text YOU anymore.
Hopefully you can forget me & find a better partner for yourself eh.
K, went amk w boy to buy things too! V day stuff.
& He bought me pink panther.
& Oh yaaa, i asked glenda if pink panther is a tiger or cat she told me is a panther. -.- k, she win.
& Ytd before PTC went to eat w ahloy & shurong w twin & zhihui (:
& twin pig ahloy say my mum looks elegant & pretty. Twin even says mum's pointed black heels look so cool. LOL.
Boyf gave me th permission to help him make his fb. LOL.
K. byeeee!


Anw, My new name is COCO! Twin is nut :D



So now wht haoxun said was true.
I din know that I've really captivate your heart.
Seeyou during tuition/.

No comments: