Saturday, May 22, 2010


IM A HAPPY GIRL :D
Yayyyyy, first of all, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELFFFF. :D
Thanks to all those wishes be it on fb or text(s)
Boyfiee,Twinnn, shihoe, piggy, belindaaa, Yongjun, joonkiat, grizel, millennia, jingjie, cien, edumund & edmund goh, guodong, etc.......................................... dam alotttt.
Millions of thanks to your okayyy.
& Oh, i heard tht if you haven cut your cake meaning you're still 15th?
GREATTT! :D belindaaa, SEE THIS! :D
K, im going out in th evening. Meanwhile, I will spend my bday w my chinese hw, as wht that bimbo twin had said :@
& Thanks to nakajima shihoe for spamming me 16 texts. becareful on 26 dec okayy. & Dont haolian to me that you're still young! ):
K, outtt tmr w boyfiee. HAHA, You still suck man.
Thanks once agn for th wishes on fb & text, will reply those on fb after tmr. bcoz i think that there will be more coming on. want bet? :D
kkkkk,
Bye peeps, <:

No comments: