Monday, May 31, 2010

HI BLOGGGGGGGG.
K, finish th bloody O's chinese alr.
Me gna kiss goodbye to my A1. ):
kkkkkkkkkkkkk, idk why am i in such bad mood today, yaaaa, thanks ahloy ronaldo. -.-
& Idk is that crystal staring @ me when im trying to chiong finish my last line for MT P1.
Is she bloody hell admiring @ my slow speed? :@ Why didnt th invigilators catch you for looking @ mine answer booklet? TSKKKKKK!
k, I just realise that i anyhow throw my IC on th table. Dad gna scold me if he saw wht i've done. <:
&&&, was suppose to go makan w vivien, shihoe, szemin cherylene, cianyuh. But im really in a bad moood you see? so i told that im gg home. & Paiseh okay, really so sorry.
Idk why im always angry w somebody or sth. >:
This makes my mood go downnnn downnn downnn & downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn & oldddd olddd oldddd. ):
Am currently waiting for mama to call me. If she's not going to call me, im not going to go down lavender w her anymore. Me hate travelling when im in a bad mood.
k, byeeee, i wanna update songs in mp3 (:

Anywayyy, samuel says that i owe him a thanks. so yaaaa.
THANKS SAMUEL! (:



why do i feel that th history is gg to repeat agn? ):
im still trying to learn how to be independent!

No comments: