Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HI PEEPPPPPPS! :D
Im pissed off today but im happy for now (: Know why? Bcoz i know i dont have to get angry over with such IDIOTIC BRAINLESS PERSON <:
Yeaaaa, hi, i know you will stalk me. I like it when you stalk me, so im going to blog BIG BIG for you to see. <: HEY QUICK OPEN YOUR EYES SEE OKAY/.
I dont intend to scold you on blog bcoz that is only wht YOU will do towards others. but, since you LOVE BACKSTABBING & BADMOUTH-ING me & others, then why not i do this to you. You once know me well, how ppl treat me i'll treat th person back in th same way. You know i can be super bitchy correct/. Yeaaaaa, go ahead & tell all my secrets to your friends. I look like I care?
Yeaaaa, you can go around cooking up stories that JIAYI dont like me & others saying me & my boyf is not compatible, & me treating my boyf like dog & thinking why HE choose ME & not THE OTHERS !
Oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop bloody hell acting innocent, feigning ignorance on your blog when its your fault & not others. Why not putting your pillow up high when you sleep & reflect wht you've done. Stop blaming on others. when it's your fault. You claim to act innocent & wonder why does everyone treat you so badly. then why not think if you nvr backstab & badmouth ppl , ppl wont even go & treat you in this way correct/. Stop asking for sympathy on blog, you seriously dont deserve it. See, behaving to that extent will make so many ppl hate you.
&&& HEY! Stop checking if my boyf is rich or not okay? Its none of your business & Its neither my business too even if im his girlf. Hey i've heard others telling me that you say" eh, ahloy very rich horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?" -.-
You even say that why me & my boyf last yr keep patch & break. Might as well dont stead. -.-
OH HEY C'MON, WHO'S TH ONE WHO JUST GOT DITCH BY TH BOYF! :D THIS IS THEN CALLED MIGHT AS WELL DONT STEAD! (: AT LEAST WE BREAK & PATCH IS WITHIN A NIGHT THEN OKAY ALR! BUT YOU? HAHA! &&& ! THIS IS TH THIRD YEAR OF ME & AHPIPI <>
Yeaaa, i know you will be telling all your friends how bitch & mean i'm & continue to backstab me & badmouth me. (:you'll even cook up story & say different things. go ahead, im immune to your actions. but all of a sudden, i feel that you're damn pathetic you see? TSKKKKK. & You'll go & reply on your blog eh. haha! who cares. it doesn't even affect me in any way(s). Yeaaa, go & complain to whoevr you want. I told you before. I can be damn bitchy. correct? (: complainnn complainnn all you want! (: when i type all this out i alr know you will do so correct so i mentally prepared. :D


K BYE PEEEPS,
thanks for th care from my friends. I'm feeling great now!
oh, btw, i didnt mention th name of th person correct?
so this is not cyber bullying! :D
HAHAHA. so ppl, i nvr cyber bully her okayyy. (: HEEHEEE .

No comments: