Thursday, June 3, 2010

You scolded me like hell on your blog and th next day you didn't attend school. Typical KB warrior. Yeaaaa, are you pretty sure you didn't say th rich thing? One of our friend told us this a few times. Since you can't remember I'll help you recall you even drag ericsson in. You told her "eh ericsson and Aloy very rich leh. Can't tell right!" -.- And now you say that you didn't say. Hey! She told me quite a few times before and everytime she say it's th same. And i reconfirm today! Okay, she's lying? Then why whenever she tell me about this particular issue th way she say it's always th same. If she's lying then she might add in this and that and everytime she say things will be slightly different. But she had been telling me th same thing in th same way. So isn't it obvious she isn't lying? Okay, who doesn't want to defend yourself. By defending yourself doesn't mean twisting facts around correct? You can lie to everyone but obviously not your friends and me. Stop twisting facts around can.
And btw, please note that I'm being polite alr. I didn't guailan xialan neither did i use vulgarities on you now because i'm pretty sure I'm talking the facts.

Btw, thanks to Cien for the present.

MARK THIS HISTORICAL MOMENT :D FOR ONCE I COMPLETED MR WONG'S TWO MATH WS COMPLETELY EVER SINCE SEC 3.

No comments: