Friday, June 4, 2010

LIAW YI XIU, YOU NEVER FAIL TO CHEAT MY FEELING. :@ fuckyou. (:
HAHA, k, back homeee. left sch @ 10.30 today bcoz crabby patty didnt come. so went amk to have my pepper lunch. shldn't have upsize it. Full ttm. >: & Naoooo. i think i'm smelly. >: & IM LAZY TO BATH! Shall go & sleep after i blog, yeaaa, liaw yixiu will say that im dirty again! box you. &&&, i think i suck perfectly much in physics practical. Bloody hell, how am i going to survive during o's practical? ):



K, i get your point . but, wht i meant interested doesnt mean like- you like him. wht i meant was kaypoh? & wth, obviously i know you wont like him. I just hope you get my point. How would you like him when you were alr attached! & anw, even if you come to school, i wont even bother giving you a hard time by confronting/slapping/irritate you w whtevr ways bcoz i decided not to waste any of my bloody time ever since i vented anger on my blog. I hope you dont jump into conclucions. You only agree to change aft realising everybody is against you, dont you? I hope you're not trying to fu (1) yan(3) us.


anywayyy, bought nexcare acne patch, gonna try it @ night. hopefully it's useful. hehe! <:
HAHA. talking to edmund ng just naooo. funny. he told me weixun was th one who text on my bday. HAHA, funny!


& oh tian, when will all these come to an end? Tskkkk.

No comments: