Monday, June 7, 2010

Idk why i always have got th habit of taking th buses which i know i can reach home but when im on bus, i cant really rmb wht bus did i take home -.- Yeaaa, most probably is bcoz there's 4buses which i can reach home so i didnt go realise it eh? Dumb. Heh, told aeroplane just nao, & he tell me if idk where im ask people, or shout, WHERE TH FUCK AM I NOW. -.- Act cute. HAHA, hopefully he wont see this (:
School was damn sian ttm today. >: But i've got yixiu's spare phone to disiao chenwoeiwen. fun ttm <: Hehhhhh. cool, yixiu, bring your phone next time again (:
Oh, somehow im thinking if i shld change number not >:
& SINGTEL FAIR IS ON 10JUNE :D Yayyyyy, me damn looking forward okayyy. :D Bcoz equals change plan & phoneee :D (you say you'll wait (: )
Oh yaaa, study camp is offically over. :D happy, meaning i wont have to wake up so early & no more school food. (: worth celebrating eh? (:
Blooooody >: throat pain. k whatevr, off to sleep. might be painting my nails tmr. heh, see how first/. Oh, i hacen wash my forever 21 clothes. shitttt. I still feel like wearing it this wk -.-
k BYE! :D



You say you will wait for me regardless of how long, how true is it?

No comments: