Thursday, June 10, 2010




(have th tendency of uploading photos, pardon me <: )
KWOKJIAYINGCOCO IS FEELING DAMN AWFULLY GUILTY. D:
Had been telling mama before she went to work today. told boyf about it & he told me silly things to cheer me up. heh, silly you.
Was suppose to meet mum after her work & go to th PC show today to re-contract OUR phone. but guess wht my pretty mummy told me. "Eh meimei, wait for my call. i've got a meeting today. idk wht time will it start, they haven send e-mail to us."
Oh wowww, thanks mum. Tsk, but regardless of wht, she promise to get me my phone by today or tmr. bcoz both out contract ends @ this sat, so mum, i hope you wont break your promise uhh/. Heheeeee.
Heh, went to check for th phone prices @ singtel webpage just naooo. damn happy :D th prices are so attractive :D drop drastically! luckily i din purchase my phone that day @hello shop, parkway. if not i bet i will be swearing & cursing naooo. hehe.
Was damnnnn wayyy tooo happy just nao. & i started texting sissy w HEY BABE....... lol. & she told me that she couldnt check for me some other phones or whtevr bcoz th wireless @ her workplace is sucha bitch. LOL.
K, was comparing e72 w nokia x6 just naoo, w belinda & e72 w sony ericsson xperia mini just now. so we came up w this conclusion that e72 is wayy better & text-ed sis just nao, her stats for phones purchased @ singtel proves that e72 is better than x6 too <: more people buy. :D
hehe, alrightsss, made up my decision alr <:
& belinda intro this korean show we got married. Hahaaaa, quite funny, k, bye, off to watch it naooo :D
wlovesss/.

No comments: