Friday, June 11, 2010

HI ALL :D
I've successfully bought my nokia e72 back home :D
Heh, it's th brown one :D mum say brown is nicer than th black one b'coz i couldnt made up my mind ytd. & th person say my unlimited sms will only activate @ 5 today D: how sad. nvm. heh, no longer singtel to singtel! :D great! :D
Oh, i realise that i've got alot of smiley face for today post. LOL, K, i went to wear that new black flats ytd & my leg pain ttm i swear, cant even walk properly, & naoo, i've got two blisters on my foot. D: Haoooo great! D: anw, im damn pro. heh, i manage to not eat ytd until 9 @ night. :D Subwayy :D w mummy & sister. hehe. SZEMIN DEARIEEE, I'VE GOT TWO SUBWAY COOKIES NAO. HEH, WANT? DOUBLE CHOCO ONES. K, hopefully i can get adapt to my e72 asap. (:
Oh, sissy had been trying her very best to dig out that polaroid which daddy had bought few years back. According to daddy, it's still work-able. LOL. all we need to do is buy th flim. Haha, k. Happy digging sissy. <:
Alrights, had promise mummy to study today. Yeaaa, bye com. bye all.
& i hate my boyf, he's suppose to meet me for lunch @ my house! :@
Idiottt, happy 3 years 1 mth laaa. dont like you. >:

No comments: