Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hiakkkkkkkkkkkk. First post for th year aye! was suppose to go out but boyf dua-ed me. so am currently staying at home doing nth but rotting. :( throat haven been well -behaved recently. :( asking for a beating. LOL. anyway, spend my last day of 2010 w sis & grizel. went bedok pt. w sis then met up w zel @ nex. saw piggy, longjie etc there & met up w yc shurong & jianrong for a while. took photos but sis insist on not having them upload first till she crop them. HAHA. fineee~ kay. i think i srsly miss sch to th damnnn bit of it. wearing paper liked uniform w my hot pink bag. total greatness & coolness. HAHAH.i miss acting up like a total cool toot w my mates & like kay fine, damnn slutish infront of xxx. miss those days to th damnnnnn bit. Anyway, i wna get a haircut. but idk where shld i cut it. roarrrrr. suck maxxxx. :( kay. i wna watch my hk dramas alr! shall upload photos when sis crop them! seeya lovessss!

No comments: